I have been practising employment and immigration law since I qualified as a solicitor in 2001. I joined Solomon Taylor & Shaw in March 2009. I am a member of the Employment Lawyers Association and the Immigration Law Practitioners' Association.
On a personal note:
I am married with two daughters. I am a bit of a languages buff, speaking German and French. My other passions are genealogy and theatre.
My specialist areas include:
- The termination of employment and compromise agreements
- Problems in the workplace
- Preparing employment policies and procedures
- Immigration applications under the points-based system
- Nationality issues
- Applications under the various provisions of the UK immigration rules and outside of the UK immigration rules
Telephone 020 7317 8691